Wireless Weather Station with 3 Remote Sensors - Self-Setting, Self-Adjusting Atomic Time
- 3 REMOTE SENSORS: Each weather-resistant sensor is equipped with a digital thermometer and hygrometer with independent display
- SELF-SETTING/ADJUSTING: Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST’s Colorado Atomic Clock. (Atomic feature only functions in North America)
- MULTIPLE DISPLAY MODES:12 or 24 Hour display formats with temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LARGE DISPLAY: Well-spaced data for very easy, uncluttered reading at a glance
- LOCAL WEATHER FORCAST: Pulls data from remote sensors to give accurate forecast for your exact location
Marathon’s Weather Station is a multi functional clock with an alarm and weather forecast data. The time is self-setting and self-adjusting using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST’s atomic clock. Easily choose between 4 time zones (PST, CST, MST, EST). The large display is highly legible, providing accurate information at a distance.
It comes with 3 remote sensors that allow you to accurately monitor temperature and humidity in four locations in and around your house. Each remote sensor is equipped with a digital thermometer and hygrometer, as well as an independent display. You can easily view the temperature and humidity on the remote sensor without having to return to the main unit.
In addition to the atomic time, temperature and humidity this weather station provides a reliable weather forecast for your specific location. The main unit has a memory function which stores the historical high and low information for both temperature and humidity. The main unit as well as the 3 remote sensors are all battery powered (batteries included), which gives you the flexibility to place them in any location.
Like most Marathon products, this weather station is backed by a two-year warranty. Don't be fooled by the cheap imitations sold by our competitors. Go for a genuine Marathon product... the best in the long run.